Monday, January 30, 2012

My Parents

I am the elder daughter of two of the nicest people ever. My Aai and Baba are strict , have whipped me and my baby sister into near perfection , have yelled and shouted on top of their lungs, and continue to do so even as we are adults . But I don't mind it, because I know that all that stems from the deepest love and affection there can be between a parent and a child . We are a close family, sharing lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles, and even though that may be the best part of being a part of a family, nothing helps you more than parents who care for you so much. So much, that they drive you to work and study even when you feel you can't possible go on any further, because they make us believe we can, and we do - we just don't know it at that point.
And from that, what results is self respect, pride, honour, a sense of accomplishment and a clean soul, along with material accomplishments and happiness for everyone.
I love my parents so so so much !

No comments: