Monday, September 8, 2008

EXAMS !!!! but they're always there ......

I'm TWO WEEKS away from my prelims - aaarrrrrgggghhhh !!! I don't like it a bit - no sir !
Its sooooooooo boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I must study - :( - must pass - OH GOD !!!
okay - reality sinking in - 2 weeks is managable - always has been .....I have given a paper on the entire ENT portion - and scored well so thats good , almost all of ophthalmology is done with very good marks in terminals , and PSM is finished with very well too ... then you may ask - why would I be frustrated ????
Because , in the end - you DON'T remember anything !
Take for example today - I tried to study - did quite a bit , felt sleepy at 12 noon - after starting to study at 10 , felt like flinging my textbooks out of the window [ check facebook status ] but guilty conscience and reality mixed with dread wouldn't allow , felt like banging my head on the wall a couple of times , and now here I am online , with a bowl of soup in my hand and trying to like it .... thinking of all the fun I could have had if I had the time and a guilty free conscience , and blogging about it after a friend found my sms reply hilarious enough to suggest a blog dedicated to it .. which I did :)
P.S. - Ever understood HOW ALL the good movies are slated for release when you have exams coming up ?
P.P.S - Ever felt like taking your brain out - keeping it aside and having fun - so that you stop thinking and freaking yourself out , only to realise that you like your brain - and not the rubbish in it - and you wouldn't ever actually want to separate it from your body , and all will be well soon ......
P.P.P.S - I'm rambling ....Goodbye ... It was a nice soup by the way - made me feel loads better ... should I really publish this ? - Maybe I will - I know I'll laugh hilariously over it after some time ........

No comments: