Monday, May 26, 2008

A Letter from This Girl to That Special Boy

Dear You ,
I know this is weird - a random girl writing to you and everything .... but I couldn't resist - I have been waiting for you my whole life .......
Most of my friend's have paired off so far , but I always knew that the guys in front of me were not good enough - you see , I was waiting for you ....
Are you tall and fair - with jet black hair ? Because that is how I have always imagined you . Do you look as good in casuals , as you do in formals , coz I think you sure do . Are you little shy and reserved in general , and a cool dude in front of friends ? With an amazing sense of humour ? - coz I LOVE a good sense of humour - life is like that - we all need it .
Do you like reading ? Please tell me you do , I can't live without it , and somehow I can't imagine my boyfriend or my husband not liking it . Can you cook ? I love cooking , so its okay even if you don't . I know these are a lot of questions , but please don't freak out - this is just so that you get a peek into my mind ......
I hope you know that i love to keep my hair long - so try not to hint at a shorter haircut . And i love fairytales , so if I feel like going to see 'Narnia' or something - don't yell - I'll see a 100 action movies or something ghastly which you want to , to make up for it .
Have you seen each and every particle of Europe ? I haven't - and its my dream ......please come with me again , and I promise you I will see America with you , a thousand times over to make up for it .
I hope you understand that when I yell or lose my temper - its never at you , but at the world or a part of it , because I have never learnt to show people what they really deserve - sometimes I chicken out . Its something you will have to teach me .....
And I hope , that whatever happens , You know that even if the world comes to an end , I'll always love you and be there for you ........
Hope I find you soon ..... wherever you are .
Love always ,
Me.

1 comment:

Shinod said...

What a fine piece of writing. Kudos||

I dunno, if its fact or fiction. Buts its funny and touching.