Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Rain in Spain is Falling in the Plains

of Mumbai - finally ......
We are getting our first rains here right now , and its thundering too . I'm cooped up in my room , chatting with Bhabhi and updating this thing .....
There will be hot cups of tea , with books - all snuggled up in one cosy corner of the room , and maybe once I might go crazy enough to walk through the rain without bothering about the umbrella ... There IS something quite magical about a walk through the rains - drenched to the core and all that ... and I think its only us 'kindred spirits' of Anne's yore who can identify that fairydust .....
And If he reads my blog [ Its the 21st century after all , even if the feelings behind my words are ancient ] , maybe a walk along a lonely mystique road , with a firm hand griping mine ........

No comments: